Akademisches Brownbag Seminar
The academic Brown Bag Seminar takes place in cooperation with SIX. At the brown bag seminar, current academic papers from financial market research are presented in a short and easy-to-understand format and made accessible to the participants. At the subsequent networking lunch, there will be lively discussions.
Here you can find the topics of the last Brown Bag Seminars
- Investor Behavior: Long-term investors behave procyclically
- Unique position of the U.S. in the global financial system
- Negative bubbles: Recoveries after big crashes
- More attractive risk-return characteristics through risk management
- U.S. monetary policy driving the global financial cycle
- Benchmarking as a driver of demand for high-beta equities
- Factor timing - a controversy with different counter-positions
- Loss aversion: It is always others who are to blame
- How can the success of smart beta strategies be measured?